.
L.o.v.i.n.g Y.o.u ♥
Come to me , will you ?
Linnie's here again :D
Sunday, February 21, 2010 , 8:17 PM



Hello :D. Linnie's here posting for Melvin again :)!!


He told me to help him post.
So here I am helping him!
Ain't I good? LOL.
Anyone want to request me to help you blog too?

Melvin is currently very full because of yam.
I don't know how yam taste like.
Because I had never tasted it.
So, I should stick to I like rice.

Here's a random joke.

Which disney princess is the most tiongxim? :D














Little Mermaid, because she cannot pi tui........
(Aka, cannot 一脚踏两船)

Kk, it wasn't funny so tata.
It marks the end of my post. Byebye :D

Profile

Melvin , 16
Grace is my best friend
Jeanette is my Karma
250994
♥ Love
♥♥:Yingting, Albinia, FeliciaL, Yenping, Linnie, Siying

♥ :Vivian, Joey, Zenri, Wanling, Meishi, Michelle, Babyting


Loves

*In alphabetic order (:

AlbiniaBrother♥
BabytingLover♥
ChalynXiaoturtle♥
ChermaineSpongebob♥
EnxianMeii♥
EuniceGirlfriend♥
FeliciaTBitch♥
FeliciaLSister♥
GraceJie♥
JeanetteMeii♥
JieyiXinGan♥
JoeySister♥
JolynNuer♥
JuliaMeii♥
KaiQiSweetheart♥
KellyBaby♥
LinnieNumbers♥
MaineKewtest♥
MeishiSister♥
MelissaNuRen♥
MichelleSister♥
MiaoningJollie'Bean♥
WanlingSister♥
PatriceHotluv♥
PetrinaPoohBear♥
QiaolingJie♥
QiminCandy♥
SitingCookieMonster♥
SherlynSunNu♥
VivianBabylovee♥
WeitingNuer♥
YanweiBendan♥
YingtingCouple♥
YingNiece♥
YujingRandomPartner♥
ZenriDumbdumb♥
ZhiyuJie♥

Tag me if i didn't place you here
Sorry , if i missed out :(


Tagboard




Linkages

(F.t.) ♥|Albinia ♥|FeliciaL ♥|Grace ♥|Jeanette ♥|Joey ♥|Kelly ♥|Linnie ♥|Meishi ♥|Michelle ♥|Vivian ♥|Wanling ♥|Yenping ♥|Yingting ♥|Zenri


♥|Celeste ♥|Chalyn ♥|Chermaine ♥|Doreen ♥|Edlyn ♥|Eunice ♥|FeliciaT ♥|Isabel ♥|Jieyi ♥|Jolyn ♥|Maine ♥|Patrice ♥|Peixuan ♥|Petrina ♥|Qiaoling ♥|Qimin ♥|Rachel ♥|Shauna ♥|Siting ♥|Tirui ♥|Weiru ♥|Xiuwei ♥|Yanwei ♥|Ying


Credits

designer: illusion-x
pattern: lyricaltragedy
host image: photobucket
generator: stripe generator